I'm having trouble placing my order. What is wrong?
In this article we have covered some of the commonly reported issues with shopping at strandbergguitars.com
- I'm just returned to the same page when trying to place my order
We have received reports of customers attempting to place orders, but just being returned to the same page again. The cause is a software update in our eCommerce platform, resulting in that the shop now requires you to be logged in to your account if your e-mail is registered with us already, i.e. if you have shopped with us before or joined the waitlist for any of our products.
If this happens to you, please scroll to the top of the screen and follow the link to log in. Once you are logged in, you should be able to complete placing the order.
It this doesn't resolve your issue, please consult the additional help topics listed below, or get in touch with our customer support.
- I receive an error message saying "Please try again later" when I try to pay
Our payment provider is Klarna ( klarna.com), who offer payment terms and methods that are convenient and flexible. Unfortunately, we do see that some people are receiving an error message, and are unable to complete their purchase.
Common causes for this type of problem are:
- your card is closed for online or foreign purchases
- there is a limit on the transaction value you may process in a day
- insufficient funds on your card
- incorrect card or address details. For example, Klarna are known to not accept PO Box addresses.
- the country of your shipping address is different than the country of your billing address.
- since December 2020, US bank Capital One are refusing Klarna "buy now pay later" payments made from their credit cards. If you are a Capital One customer, the solution is to use a debit card, or a card issued by another bank.
The Klarna-provided error message says to "Please try again later", but in our experience it is very rare that this actually makes a difference, since the problem most likely is not of a technical nature.
To help us help you complete your purchase, please double check the details and contact Klarna's customer service at klarna.com - they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You may also contact your bank/card issuer for more detailed information.
- I receive a message "No shipping options were found"
Chances are that you live in the UK, and you are attempting to place an order below £135. If this is the case, please see the following article.
If you receive this message under any other circumstance, please contact our customer support.